January 21, 2008

Finally Level 70 !!!!!!


After countless death, killing countless Mobs, slaughtering countless humans, for 2 months of frustration, anger and laughter, i am FINALLY level 70 !!! An achievement for my World Of Warcraft. My character, Hantutetek, Level 70 Undead Mage.


Although still poorly geared, i am in the mids of gaining my 62k honor points and 7k arena points for my epic gears. Saving 5k gold for my epic flight mount.

So you bloody Allies, better watch out !!!! I want my bloody revenge !!! My revenge for all you camping on me countless times and backstabbing my butty oh ya not forgetting gang raping me!!!!






Well of course, my wife is very unhappy about me gluing my butt to the chair, my left hand to the keyboard and right hand to the mouse. Although she also has her Korean DVD serials to keep her occupied, i know that she felt neglected. Women ... haiz ..... *shake head* ok, Sorry darling i was unable to satisfy your needs and accompany you to sleep. Thank you for your understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment