January 31, 2008

We are ONE !!!!!!! Ulang Tahun Perkawinan ke SATU !!!!!

YES ..... 365 days ago, we stepped ROM (Registry of Marriage) at 7, Canning Rise. Then into the chamber of Marriage and VOW before the Solemniser that we will remain Husband and wife for the rest of our life. a VOW so powerful yet warmth and romantic.


This is the moment.
Tagged with it till the end of time,

Commitments
Love
Care
Respect
Understanding
Forgiveness
Endurances



The warranty trail period is over. From now on, it is just the 2 of us and no more turning back.

Let me do a little of my self reflection :

1) Egoistic - Thank you darling for understanding me and giving in to my ridicules demand at times. As i had promised you, i will be a SNAG. Sensitive New Age Guy.

2) Unreasonable - I know my temper. i will think before i fired up.

3) Bloody Mouth - YES YES YES YES i know i know... i am horrible at words. My words are sharp, causes bleeding and death at times. *slap my mouth*


About me as his wife:

1) Lousy Temper - this is me.....and this is the first thing i need to change.... hubby... help me ok. And thanks for your understanding.

2) Stupid mouth - very fast on learning bad word.......ohhhhhhhh pai sei...

3) My lazy brain - sometimes i am just lazy to think....... it makes me like an idiot

4) Too Rough - sorry to you honey..... when i play with you most of the time i am not purposely hurt you.

Feasting ....

Simple celebration at a coffee shop in Changi Village.
Just a simple meal, just the 2 of us.


Teppanyaki !!!!












Beef Gourmet















Seafood Selection !!!!!
















Sotong ... Ikan Cumi Cumi - Eating our children's spices ?















Vegetarian - mushrooms














Of course, how could a dinner end without the dessert !!!
Yes... Swensens at Orchard !















Our 1st Year Anniversary...
Simple yet meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment