December 30, 2008

Whats wrong with these people !!!!!!!!!!

Recently, i met a couple of very weird individuals.
There is this China lady working at one of the units at my office towers. Occasionally i would share the sane lift with her.

She has this funny habit of standing right in front of the elevator buttons. Blocking everyone else from pressing to their desired level.

She would just dashed into the elevator, pressed her desire level, which usually is level 1 and flash out her hand phone and just stood there like an idiot.

"Excuse me, level 2." She just stood there like a block arse without respond.
"LEVEL 2 please" (in Chinese) she still stand there like an arsehole.

I got pissed of and stretched my hands over to pressed my button.

She looked at me as if i am a lecher, trying to get fresh with her.
*gross*

No comments:

Post a Comment