July 1, 2009

Yes I am back ...Well fed and fully charged !!!

Wa sae ICT over liao .So fast 8 days went by ............. I am missing every bit of it...

The training si bei siong ah ~~~~ Cannot tahan
Never train before i also never know .....

Been trying different sleeping position and in the end got backache.
Unbelievable that my camp mates can sleep in practically any position and any pattern and any situation....be it Seated, standing, inverted lying and even walking.... they are the real lao jiao of ICT~ ! kowtow to them all......

I can only sleep with my face on the table. The floor is really dirty, so i dun try that position.

The canteen operators are all happy people after our ICT, i think business increased 10 folds...
If anymore callups, i think i am going broke.... I spend more then what the NS is paying me.

Good good enjoyed every moment of my ICT....
learn alot of things ...... will come in handy in future someday .... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment