November 9, 2009

Being Parents

Oh my god .... it is not an easy job being a father.
I really apperciate what my parents had done for me.

Hasn't beem sleeping properly in the night when he cries every 3 hours. Woke up and fed him.
I dunno why i am so happy to wake up to feed him. Usually when people wakes me up in the middle of my sleep, my mood will really be horrible.
 
It is really an enjoyable moment seeing him being fed. The moment he finishes his meal, back to sleep again So sweet the way he sleep so peaceful. This world is a very stressful world. If one could sleep like a baby in the night ....


I had done something which i never would dream of ,clearning the poo, bathing him and dressing him up .... 
I tell you, bating him is really hard work !!!!! Seems like he doesn't like the water.


Nontheless, we both will work hard to give him a good enviroment to grow up in. Just love hm so much .... My Son Ethan...

No comments:

Post a Comment